We deliver the highest standard of Dementia care
in our comfortable, secure and welcoming home
HELPING PEOPLE LIVE WELL WITH DEMENTIA
Chaseside Care home, and our sister nursing home Rossendale, offers a warm and caring residence for people living with Dementia. We provide a friendly and secure environment for those who need that extra level of support and attention that can no longer be provided at home.
Our residents are part of a community within the local community of St Annes on Sea and Chaseside is located a few minutes walk from both town centre and promenade.
- Fully refurbishment completed January 2013
- 20 Rooms with en-suite facilities
- Experienced and Fully trained management and staff
- Chef and in house catering and meals
- Full Medical and Well-Being support services
- Purpose designed and furnished lounges and dinning room
- Community atmosphere with independence & privacy
- Band 1 Local Authority Assessment
- Activities, functions and family involvement welcomed
- Inspection welcomed and advice without obligation
Can I inform any readers looking for a care home that offers both excellent care and accommodation for Dementia sufferers to visit Chaseside. In our experience many homes offer one or the other but very few offer both especially for those suffering severe symptoms. The home is clean, warm, nicely furnished and the residents enjoy a programme of enjoyable stimulation that is fun and inclusive for all...... the staff are friendly professional and obviously enjoy what they do.
You can rest assured that your loved ones will be well looked after
V T Jan 2013
Chaseside Care Home refurbishment completed
Not only have we completed major structural upgrades to our home but every one of our residents rooms, lounges and dinning rooms have been modernised, decorated and re-furnished. Chaseside, overlooking Ashton Gardens, provides a modern and well equipped home to ensure the highest level of support during our residents stay. We welcome you to visit and inspect our facilities and are pleased to offer advice about all aspects of long term and respite care.